Events Photography to market your business event
When it comes to marketing that all important business event, we all know how difficult it can be. How can you persuade busy business people that your event is the one that they must book? This is where events photography is key.
It all comes down to various key areas such as:
- Promoting the event on the right platforms and media where you know your prospects hang out.
- Creating compelling copy that will show your prospect why yours is a must attend event.
- Having some fantastic events photography to share from a previous event that shows that it was well attended.
- Testimonials received from satisfied visitors and exhibitors.
- Video to share of seminal speakers.
All of these will ensure that you have the right tools in place.
Social media is probably the most effective way to get your message out there, especially if you can build the engagement and excitement around your event.
For images, the services of a professional photographer is key. They will make the best of the event, as often there is challenging lighting in your venue. There is nothing worse than using images of one of your seminal speakers where they are in complete shadow as the stage is too far away from where the photo was captured.
The professional will also know how to interact with people to get the best from them and also be able to anticipate what will make that killer image. It often comes down to having a sixth sense that something interesting and different is about to occur.
It does not have to be that expensive to hire a professional. Often they will cover the event for free or at a reduced fee if they also have the use of a free stand at the event. I always value the power of collaboration or bartering in business.
© Andrew Boschier Photography 2017